The club was established in 1930’s and incorporated in 1954, the new hall was
built in 1979 and the club relocated from the frontage road on HWY 16 west. The hall
was recently updated to include a modern functional kitchen and new washrooms.
Shooting & Archery Facilities:
Indoor pistol and small bore.
50m, 100m, 200m, and 1000m outside ranges
For more information about the Tweedmuir Rod and Gun
Contact: Bob Fowler
For information on the 1000 yard Shoot
Contact: Dallas Matson
For Hall Rentals Contact Call Linda Blackwell at
P.O Box 48
Burns Lake, B.C