RIFLE JURY – 3 People
– Jury checks and governs weights and rules.
– Jury will apply sticker and initial as proof of inspection.
– Shooters can use their own rifle rests, bipods or use supplied sandbags
– Front and rear rests must be separate
– One minute per shot.
-One shot per shooter per event
CHAMBER SAFETY FLAGS
-Flags must be used at all times, unless the rifle is in a case or being fired.
-Rifles must be carried with muzzle up and action open with the flag in the chamber.
– No Professional Shooting Coats or Gloves
– No Slings, Sling Swivel Studs
– No Adjustable Butt Hook or Hand Stops